NMG is all about giving back and supporting quality programs and organizations! Our fundraisers allow organizations the ability to sell our Smartcards and earn 50% of what they collect with NO OUT OF POCKET COST!
FUNDRAISING AND NETWORKING FOR ...
Students. Sports. Society.
Currently across the United States there is an ever growing need for funding among the educational community. This year alone, sequestering has slashed funding across-the-board for education, including Head Start, by nearly $3 billion, moving us backward nine years even though our schools are now serving nearly six million more students. (According to the National Education Association)
Our F.AN.S. Program was designed to allow local organizations to raise money using their internal resources without the normal fundraising hassles.
CONCEPT AND APPROACH
The concept of a “Save Card” is a proven method for raising funds, used by schools around the country for years. Our F.A.N.S Program bridges the gap between the need for funding and the promotion of local businesses within the community, while providing savings to the customer/supporter.
WHY NMG SMARTCARD IS DIFFERENT:
- We require no up front cost on the part of the organization
- The NMG management team will assist in preparing/training organizations
- The NMG sales team can do all of the “required selling”
- WE provide additional support for driving online sales
- Provides training and mentoring for members of the organization who volunteer to generate additional revenue through personal SMARTCARD sales
HOW WE IMPLEMENT THE F.A.N.S PROGRAM:
- Our company has partnerships with local retailers that not only provide the savings we offer to our supporters but also provide us the opportunity to generate revenue through our retail sales division
- We offer residential canvassing to the organizations targeted supporters in the local surrounding communities
- Staff local events to boost sales and increase exposure for the organization
- We also host an online competition for our supported organizations that provides additional funding for the school that generates the most “Likes” via our Facebook Page by students, family, and friends.